Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Hanzo's Scout Guide

Tips and tricks for playing the Scout class.
Hanzo_blade
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11418417
Xbox Gamer Tag: Hanzo Execution

Hanzo's Scout Guide

Unread post by Hanzo_blade »

Easy Enemies
Heavy
Pyro
Demo
Sniper
Spy

Surprisingly, heavies are one of the easiest to take down because most of them are so clueless. Another easy class to take down as scout is pyro. You run backwards away from their flame while shooting with your pistol because it does greater damage than the scattergun from far range. Demo men are also easy to take out because you can often kill them before they detonate stickies (their reload time is slow). Medics can be easy to kill if the person they're healing doesn't notice a scout is shooting their face off. However, if you're trying to kill an alert medic who has the gun that gives him +3 HP with every hit, he could be pretty difficult to kill. Snipers are easy to kill for obvious reasons. And spy, he's easy to kill if spotted before a backstab.

More Challenging Enemies
Soldier
Engineer (Sentry guns)
Scout

Soldier has got to be my the hardest class to defeat, for me at least. They often shoot the ground ahead of you and put your speed at a disadvantage. Only advice I can give to defeating a soldier is to stay at far range, and annoy the hell out of them with your pistol. Engineers are obviously easy to kill without their trusty sentry gun. If a lvl 1 sentry is built, scout can take it out by circling around it and shooting it before it shoots them. Level 2 and 3 sentries are a little harder to kill but its possible. Other scouts are hard because they have the same speed as you and such. Just have to sneak up behind them, use your pistol when far away and STEADY AIM!
ImageImage