Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Excalibur's Tips! :D

Tips and tricks for playing the Demoman class.
excalibur
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7017278

Excalibur's Tips! :D

Unread post by excalibur »

1. To pipebomb jump , you have to Crouch + Jump then detonate , makes ya go higher.
2. When you want to make a trap , put stickybombs in NONvisible places.
3. Use your stickybomb launcher , it has a special range attack , just hold your attack and farther the sticky goes.
(I weel add moars later)

*Straightens tie* Gentlemen
-Spy
DracoZilla
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20181095
Twitter Username: robheisel
Xbox Gamer Tag: Green Soda King

Re: Excalibur's Tips! :D

Unread post by DracoZilla »

interisting
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

excalibur wrote:1. To pipebomb jump , you have to Crouch + Jump then detonate , makes ya go higher.
2. When you want to make a trap , put stickybombs in NONvisible places.
3. Use your stickybomb launcher , it has a special range attack , just hold your attack and farther the sticky goes.
(I weel add moars later)
I'm sorry to tell you but most of the stuff doesn't work a lot, if you put stickies in non-visible places then they probably wont be able to reach the doorway with much damage, if you Crouch jump and detonate then you might go higher, but if you're just trying to reach a place you could with 1 or 2 stickies and normal jumping then you will take more splash damage, and lastly, you mostly want to use pipebombs, ESPECIALLY if you're in a small room.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

And allow me to say that pipebombing a heay running at you with his minigun charged up is MUCH SMARTER than attempting to lay 3 or 4 stickies down (Each takes a second or more if you charge it for some god forsaken reason) then detonate them which take ANOTHER SECOND. (Ingame, wasting a second is BAD.) It only takes 2-3 pipes to kill a heavy believe it or not. It's because people are all like, "PIPEBOME SUX ARSE STIKIES FTW" when the pipebomb's a good source of INSTANT PAIN if you directly hit someone with one. (Insta kill on anything with 125 health and sometimes medics since damage has a small range.)
Life is whatever.