Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Aero's Demo Tips

Tips and tricks for playing the Demoman class.
Aerogablaze
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19303814

Aero's Demo Tips

Unread post by Aerogablaze »

Some things that help...
1. when an Enemy is RIGHT in your Face...And you know they are not going to get pretty soon out of your Face...
For Scouts/Spys/Medics/Snipers Try the Bottle..As their low health may Kill after a While
For the Rest of Them...Use the pipebomb Seening you make Strike a Good Bomb Right to thier Face and live
2.Demo jumping is a Great way to get Snipers As I have Learned By the GREATEST demo jumpers I've Ever Seen You know who I'm Talking About!
3. Hiding Stickys UNDER the Intel and waiting in a good spot is a Great way To Help Defend While a Enige makes his way down to the intel to Help....Hiding Stickys around a Doors Frame where enemys cant see them is a Great way to kill Incoming enemys...Note if there are more coming they are sure to be Shocked at thier Friends death THEN Charge in so change to your Pipebomb and Fire Away seening the doorway and movement is Hindered and is Easier to hit them with the pipes in Closed Areas..
"-Ahem- Gentlemen? ..."
Team Fortress 2 Hired Spy
I am Spy - Play Free Online Games
Mr.Pain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25347453

Re: Aero's Demo Tips

Unread post by Mr.Pain »

You are making perfect sense my man, although if you want to see a demo who is awesome in sticky jumping just look at some dr.justice vids you are bound to see some great skills :batman:
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: Aero's Demo Tips

Unread post by Beetle »

cant believe i never noticed this drunk post by aero.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.