Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

My Introduction (ColdRampager)

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
ColdRampager

My Introduction (ColdRampager)

Unread post by ColdRampager »

Hey forums! My name is ColdRampager and this shall be my intro to this group. I am 16, male, and from San Antonio, Texas. I have lived/visited a lot of countries and I have 2 younger siblings and 1 older siblings, so I always get the hand-me-downs, but I'm not totally complaining, as I am used to it. I play a lot of genres in the video game universe, from shooters to strategy to even some puzzle games. I tend to be average at almost anything I do in life, which is a pain, as I can't go anywhere in life being only average. I have been playing on this server for about a month or 2 after my friend invited me to the server and now I play on this server almost all the time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this intro and I am always open to criticism and advice!
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Re: My Introduction (ColdRampager)

Unread post by krubby »

I haven't noticed you before, but I'll look out for you from now on. Welcome!
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
t00bz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22754961

Unread post by t00bz »

Welcome!
I've been very on and off on tf2 lately, but you'll probably see me about eventually =)
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Unread post by _Pipeline »

Seems like a personal essay kind of introduction, but oh well.

Welcome.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

It's close enough. Welcome.
TragicRhapsody
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39334908
Xbox Gamer Tag: TragicRhapsody

Unread post by TragicRhapsody »

Yeah yeah, welcome cold. I haven't really noticed you, not like I ever pay attention to the names, but if you can put up with the admin crap like I did when I first showed up you'll do fine.
I will feed you to the homeless.
ColdRampager

Unread post by ColdRampager »

TragicRhapsody wrote:Yeah yeah, welcome cold. I haven't really noticed you, not like I ever pay attention to the names, but if you can put up with the admin crap like I did when I first showed up you'll do fine.
By 'admin crap' you mean sound blasting like never before, then yes I can handle it :)
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

ColdRampager wrote:
TragicRhapsody wrote:Yeah yeah, welcome cold. I haven't really noticed you, not like I ever pay attention to the names, but if you can put up with the admin crap like I did when I first showed up you'll do fine.
By 'admin crap' you mean sound blasting like never before, then yes I can handle it :)
:isee:
tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26596259

Unread post by tomm »

TheDenzo wrote:
ColdRampager wrote:
so one day, i was on the server and i was trying to build a senty with tgame. i counted down "3,2,1,"then BAM. SERVER CRASH. then some pacman.

"where did we go so wrong?" Eythur as Heavy. March 30th 2010.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

tomm wrote:
TheDenzo wrote:
ColdRampager wrote:
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Haunwulf wrote:
tomm wrote:
TheDenzo wrote:
ColdRampager wrote:
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

_Pipeline wrote:
Haunwulf wrote:
tomm wrote:
TheDenzo wrote:
ColdRampager wrote:
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Dumb fad incoming at 12 o'clock! :bandwagon:

/hypocrisy
Slowpokes Bro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26264075

Unread post by Slowpokes Bro »

Hey there. You probably have rarely seen me on due to the fact I'm stuck with a bad laptop at college, but come December/January, you'll hopefully see a fair amount of me.
Image Image