Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Nadaz's Awe-Inspiring Models/Skins

Discuss maps and model creation and ideas.
Nadaz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15505066
Xbox Gamer Tag: Nadaz444

Nadaz's Awe-Inspiring Models/Skins

Unread post by Nadaz »

Hello everyone, I made this thread because I make a lot of crazy ideas for skins and models but the only problem is I cannot make them myself, so that puts me as an 'idea guy' and this thread is going to contain all the crazy ideas I've have for reskining things in video games (mainly TF2)

Here is my latest idea:

Engineer's Tech Arm

If you play Warhammer 40k you know exactly what I'm talking about, if not here:

I thought it would be an epic idea to make a tech arm for Engineer because of the Gunslinger item is an epic idea for him in the first place.

I think the best way it would look is in the middle of the right shoulder blade and spine and would go out to the right side of the Engineer.

[NOTE: To any model makers, if you want to ever use any of my ideas ever, just PM me and we will get stuff figured out]
Nadaz

Re: Nadaz's Awe-Inspiring Models/Skins

Unread post by Nadaz »

Here are three more ideas I've come up with:

Pyro's Patriotic Cap

Everyone knows about Pyro being Abe Lincoln, so why doesn't he wear his hat or his beard? Well, look no further!

In this skin idea I thought it would be great get pyro a large top hat and abe's beard, it would look perfect and very amusing aswell.

Heavy's One Hit O-nder

Heavy knows he is a target for those puny snipers, so why Heavy not taunt babys with 'real' scar?

This skin takes modern Bullseye's scar ( Image ) and puts it onto Heavy's head.

Demo's Desprate Distraction

Hey lads, it's been real tough tryin' to trick tem bawbags into landin' on me mines, so ey cook'd up dis...

Demo has realized that his pipe bombs are so obvious and scary looking that he decided to put a pipe bomb into a potato, making it seem more apealing to certain classes (Scout, Pyro, Heavy, and Engineer). BLU's potato bombs would be regular a potato, REDs, sweet/red potato.
Nadaz

Unread post by Nadaz »

Muad'Dib's Reward

Now all you need is the Gom Jabbar...

This skin is for Spy's Eternal Reward, the blade is made from a Sandworm's tooth and looks like this: Image

If anyone is stealthy in the Sci-Fi world, the Fremen would be in the the top three.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

Bro, these aren't you're own ideas and no self-respecting modeler is going to put your name on their stuff because you "thought of it first."
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

Yea, I will not be impressed until I see actual modelling. Anyone can think of ideas.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Nadaz

Unread post by Nadaz »

Sorry, I can't model. That is why I put these ideas on the board for whoever to use them.

But if you think I should stop posting my ideas I will, I have no problem not posting them on this board...maybe FPSBanana. Thanks for telling me though!
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

Nadaz wrote:Sorry, I can't model. That is why I put these ideas on the board for whoever to use them.

But if you think I should stop posting my ideas I will, I have no problem not posting them on this board...maybe FPSBanana. Thanks for telling me though!
unwarranted_selfimportance.txt
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

Without knowing how to model, you don't know the limitations, so what you're thinking up you don't even know if its easily done. Plus, anyone can be the idea man. That's lazy.

Its like doghouse wanting me to make a map where you can walk on walls and ceilings. You can't do that no matter how go of a mapper you are.

Good luck on FPSBanana. If you think they are a nicer community, well, you'll see.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Aight, break it up guys. He stopped, no need to go any further.