Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Scorched Beta Discussion

Discuss maps and model creation and ideas.
Yokai

Scorched Beta Discussion

Unread post by Yokai »

I noticed that scorched (ctf / koth) was uploaded on the server, and thought it would be cool to get some feedback here.

I'm planning on releasing beta 2 sometime later this week, which will fix some issues (including an issue with a few versions of the map that were listed as b1 that are actually out of date, which contains some collision issues on the train railways in mid and a few bsp-zipping issues.)

I've noticed CTF has a few negative ratings and I would love to hear why. If you want to over-ride the overtime functionality, let me know. Nothings worse than a constant stalemate in CTF.

For the record, Beta 2 will not just be aesthetic / bug related changes, but it is open to changes such as layout suggestions and other similar suggestions.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Scorched Beta Discussion

Unread post by captainAngry »

Welcome to the forums. I haven't had a chance to play any versions of this map but I will keep this thread in mind when I do.
AgeNt_
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8504578
Twitter Username: AgeNtNicK
Xbox Gamer Tag: AgeNtNicK

Unread post by AgeNt_ »

when we were playing the koth version, it was very dark. that and players ran off in the wrong direction. also, the point is too pyro friendly. railings can work.
pl_promotion_b3
Beta 3 Released!
Yokai

Unread post by Yokai »

http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=14199

Updated the map to B2

Change Log / Download can be viewed in the above link.