Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

TF2Maps Contest Rateoff

Announcements for our community.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

TF2Maps Contest Rateoff

Unread post by captainAngry »

As a sponsor of the latest TF2Maps.net mapping contest that has finally come to an end, we have been asked to judge the contest. In order to judge the contest, we have to actually play the finalized versions of the maps.

To kick things off, all of the contest maps have been included in our regular playTest. Monday's playTest will run as normal and Tuesday's playTest will consist of nothing but contest maps.

From Tuesday to Friday, we are going to run contest maps until each of the maps has received at least 20 votes. This will ensure that all of the maps have had a decent round at the very least. From there, I will use the ratings and my personal feelings about the map to determine who we are going to vote for.

If people wish to discuss the contest, feel free to discuss it here. I am counting on you guys to help me test these maps over the next week so that we can help choose the winner. If anyone wants to DJ any of the days, let me know and I will toss it into that days event and allow you to do so.