Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Props to Hutch - Free Gifts for all

Announcements for our community.
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17838153

Props to Hutch - Free Gifts for all

Unread post by Original »

I just want to give props to Hutch and let everyone know what a cool guy he was. Some people around here could learn a bit from him.

We were doing a gift rotation on the main server. Which most people had no problem with. We had quite a few admins involved all day. Being a small fairly tight knit community it's a nice way to share in the Holiday Love as Valve's system favors the greedy.

I spent several hours making sure everyone got something, as did Royal and Toasty (whether or not we agreed on the most efficient method). And I only got 2 gifts the whole time, same as everyone on while I was on (if they stayed around long enough).

Some people weren't down and just left not trying to spoil everyone else's fun.

A couple of people got bitchy and ran off to 'higher admin' to complain. One person in particular (Celtic) decided to be a dick and scramble everyone's name to fuck everyone up. Good job Celtic, nice and mature of you!
These people complained that it wasn't 'regular map playing' and shit. I guess whatever they could do to get their way. Higher admin decided to listen to the 3 people who cried istead of the 20 people who were enjoying it.

Funny thing is once 'higher admin' stopped the rotation, the server didn't go back to 'standard playtime'. it just went to dicks farming everything.

Before that happened Hutch was getting bored and he wanted to farm gifts. So did he complain to admin? Spoil it for everyone. Hog the gifts himself?

Nope. He went and farmed Valve servers. Probably got 15 items, which he kept trading to me to pass out amongst the people on our server.
All of which I passed out, except a haunted fly feet, which I kept (since I didn't have anything haunted) and gave my fly feet to someone instead.

Isn't that pretty fucking cool of him? He could've kept em. He could've bitched and taken them before you got there on the main server. He could've done a lot of shit but he decided to be the coolest fucking person in cC for a day.

So mull that over, while your hogging as many of the stupid little digital halloween items for yourself for a tiny profit, taking 3-4 in a row while other people just want to find 1.
Think of how small minded and selfish you are.
Then think about what kind of community you want. A cool one where people look out for each other.

Our furry 4chan dickish one.
This would be worth money if you had it in writing
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: Props to Hutch - Free Gifts for all

Unread post by Beetle »

Yea, they are dicks for scrambling names and whatnot, but the real problem lies in the complete lack of real authority.

For the record, Riftoff attempted to be the authority and tell everyone to stop with the stupid (I agree) Presents list.

edit: Sorry for going a bit off subject, but its true. Anyway, thumbs up to Hutch.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

You're good at leaving out details and including bits and pieces that put yourself in somewhat good light.

Sorry bro, but once people start using noclip which constitutes as admin abuse I'll have a little fun. Mind you, I didn't respond by kicking or banning (as you did... you threatened to kick then ban anyone who didn't put a number in their name). All I did was /rename @all.

The system you and Royal used to make a list was incredibly flawed considering you were using numbers from a while ago. The map was changed to a valve stock map (at this point I saw it and went to join). Then we went straight to the event map and you guys tried to continue again. You should have started back at square one instead of trying to fix what couldn't be fixed.

I played along with you guys, I asked Royal what number was last. He told me it was 34, so I renamed myself to 34. Another person renamed me back to something else and took 34. How is that fair? I told you guys about this but threatened with being pushed farther back in line or if I didn't comply with the rules you have set for the halloween event I would be banned for the entire event.

THIS IS THE MAIN SERVER. Since when does stupid shit like that fly on the main server? I can understand if it's the funserver. Grow the fuck up and stop being upset when stuff doesn't go your way. If you're gonna try and play hardball with me I'll respond accordingly.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

More than three people didn't like this system. Kriegs, Tampa, and I were against it and I'm guessing a lot of other people were against it too
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17838153

Unread post by Original »

Actually you are wrong on just about every account there Celtic, so I'll hit your points one by one.
Celtic wrote:You're good at leaving out details and including bits and pieces that put yourself in somewhat good light.
Whatever, I wasn't doing this for myself. It's really hard to organize a constantly changing stream of dummies who can't do something very simple. I got 2 drops and 20 + other people got 1+ drops, it was completely fair.

And when someone like you pulls a complete asshole to just to screw us up it makes it 20x as hard. YOU WERE A DICK! Plain and simple, a major fucking dick on PURPOSE.
Celtic wrote: Sorry bro, but once people start using noclip which constitutes as admin abuse I'll have a little fun. Mind you, I didn't respond by kicking or banning (as you did... you threatened to kick then ban anyone who didn't put a number in their name). All I did was /rename @all.
Nobody was no clipping when I was there EXCEPT blue. And he was only doing it when a gift was underworld so we could get it quick and move on. And he was giving every gift to it's rightful owner.
Celtic wrote: The system you and Royal used to make a list was incredibly flawed considering you were using numbers from a while ago. The map was changed to a valve stock map (at this point I saw it and went to join). Then we went straight to the event map and you guys tried to continue again. You should have started back at square one instead of trying to fix what couldn't be fixed.
The system was perfect. Unfortunately someone capped, mapped changed and for a few minutes there was confusion. Starting over with number would have been unfair, because people waiting were expecting something. New numbers would have meant people getting pushed back.

So what do you do, instead of having a little patience so we could fix it again (which we did) right in time for you to be a major FUCKWAD! Then we had the whole problem again.
'cause you're a little fucking baby. Grow up.
Celtic wrote: I played along with you guys, I asked Royal what number was last. He told me it was 34, so I renamed myself to 34. Another person renamed me back to something else and took 34. How is that fair? I told you guys about this but threatened with being pushed farther back in line or if I didn't comply with the rules you have set for the halloween event I would be banned for the entire event.
Yeah, and we're sorry someone capped, and the map changed and we were trying to sort it out.

Still, no reason to be a FUCKWAD!

The reason I was 'threatening' with kick/ban was because the entire server was doing this TOGETHER. And the little stupid fuckwads who had to have their own way were being little fuckwads. Look at your actions if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I only banned one person for a little while because EVERYONE was trying to be fair, and he was a little bitch who was threatening to be a little bitch. I also had several admin including blue and please who said they'd back me up, because he was being a dick about it.

The only other person I've ever banned was doghouse once for 1 minute as a joke.

The name swap thing is all fine and dandy when we're screwing around having fun. It was meant exactly as that, something fun to do.

You did it to be a DICK. That's admin abuse. After you left quite a few people said you shouldn't even have admin because you are a dick.
Celtic wrote: THIS IS THE MAIN SERVER. Since when does stupid shit like that fly on the main server? I can understand if it's the funserver. Grow the fuck up and stop being upset when stuff doesn't go your way. If you're gonna try and play hardball with me I'll respond accordingly.
Shit like this happens DURING the EVENTS on the main server. Because our members all want these items. And having admin, a cool server lets us do this. It was only a few fucking days, and you are never on the main server anyway so why do you even give a fuck? You just had to be a dick and try to ruin it for everyone.

I play on the main server quite a bit and have been here for almost as long as the server has been up, and I never see you there.

Funny thing is, once the rotation stopped, the server was still a dick around 'fun server'. people were no clipping, I had someone complain to me about that and leave. Nobody was capping, no map changes, etc..

So I need to grow up? because I was the grown up, letting everyone have a fair turn at getting stuff? And handing out the gifts that Hutch was farming?

I didn't scramble everyones name and run off to hide like a little bitch. Who needs to grow up?

You're gonna play hardball? then come back when your balls drop.
------------------

And the numbers thing wasn't my idea in the first place. I wasn't the one who started it, I just helped organize while I was on.

Yeah, maybe 5 or 6 people didn't like it. But I know at least 20 who were happy to get at least one halloween gift. Most of them were regulars, a few of my friends came by, we always need new players to keep the server busy. And doing things like this where they have people being cool and sharing is a great way to get them to come back.

I garuntee more people had a problem with running around NOT playing on the main server for hours seeing the same few people nab all the gifts. I heard MANY people cry about not getting anything all day.
This would be worth money if you had it in writing
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

Is this all really necessary? You all are making such a big deal over some virtual shit that shouldn't even be an issue. This is the kinda buttfuckery as to why I'm usually never around for these stupid holidays, it's all just cry this and he did that. Maybe you all should get your priorities straight and worry about actual problems and not some fucking hats in some goddamn video game. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, I GUESS. I'd rather be deployed than listen to you fucks whine and bitch about this shit.
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

^Agreeing with Denzers

This will be my last reply for the night as its late. It's not too long, but I'll cover any of the points which actually made sense amongst the broken English and stream of insults.
Original wrote: Whatever, I wasn't doing this for myself. It's really hard to organize a constantly changing stream of dummies who can't do something very simple. I got 2 drops and 20 + other people got 1+ drops, it was completely fair.
This is a fitting analogy I think.
"I'm building this village for the people but they keep burning it down and throwing shit at me, they're such dummies"

Look below now v
Original wrote: And when someone like you pulls a complete asshole to just to screw us up it makes it 20x as hard. YOU WERE A DICK! Plain and simple, a major fucking dick on PURPOSE.
Yes, it may have been a dick move. So is threatening to ban people, kicking people, pushing people back in line, MAKING them become a part of this system and so on.

Original wrote:Nobody was no clipping when I was there EXCEPT blue. And he was only doing it when a gift was underworld so we could get it quick and move on. And he was giving every gift to it's rightful owner.
Noclip isn't necessary at all. Everyone is notified (unless they immediately dismiss the notification) that the present spawns in the underworld. Considering that, + the fact that there are only three places (all of which are in a small area) that the presents can spawn in, noclip is not necessary.

Original wrote:The system was perfect. Unfortunately someone capped, mapped changed and for a few minutes there was confusion. Starting over with number would have been unfair, because people waiting were expecting something. New numbers would have meant people getting pushed back.

So what do you do, instead of having a little patience so we could fix it again (which we did) right in time for you to be a major FUCKWAD!Then we had the whole problem again.
'cause you're a little fucking baby. Grow up.
The system was far from perfect, incredibly flawed actually. I'm not going to name anyone, but plenty of low and HIGH admins alike kicked non admins to get a lower number, thus pushing themselves forward and normal players back. I suggested a very easy way of going about this, multiple times but was instantly shot down for this "perfectly fine, never failling number system hurrdurrr"

This last bit which I bolded is just pure butthurt hate and contains terribly broken English so I won't bother to retort.
Original wrote:Yeah, and we're sorry someone capped, and the map changed and we were trying to sort it out.

Still, no reason to be a FUCKWAD!
Already gave a response to this- see above.
Original wrote:The reason I was 'threatening' with kick/ban was because the entire server was doing this TOGETHER. And the little stupid fuckwads who had to have their own way were being little fuckwads. Look at your actions if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I only banned one person for a little while because EVERYONE was trying to be fair, and he was a little bitch who was threatening to be a little bitch. I also had several admin including blue and please who said they'd back me up, because he was being a dick about it.
Sorry, maybe threatening was the wrong word to use and put what I said under false pretenses. You actually did kick then ban. Better? I think so. "The entire server", aka about 50% of the people who willingly changed their names and went forward with the idea, the rest either just being forced to choose a number and get sucked in, or go against it.

Alls well and dandy, but forcing others to participate is garbage and should be kept to the funserver.
Original wrote:The only other person I've ever banned was doghouse once for 1 minute as a joke.
These kind of jokes should be kept to the funserver. One minute bans between friends can turn bad quickly and a high admin has to deal with a retarded low admin that accidentally permabanned his friend.
Original wrote: The name swap thing is all fine and dandy when we're screwing around having fun. It was meant exactly as that, something fun to do.

You did it to be a DICK. That's admin abuse. After you left quite a few people said you shouldn't even have admin because you are a dick.
I'm going to clear up things about my admin powers or rights here and now. I was made an admin by captain angry. HE made me an admin. We have a voting system in place which is more of a popularity poll, similar to those things in junior high and high school. However ultimately, Captain Angry has the say here about who does and does not get admin.

A few months ago, I moved to a new steam account. I PM'd Captain asking him to remove the admin permissions from that steam account because it was sold to a new person. Without me even mentioning the possibility of getting admin again, or asking about having it reset, he asked me for my new steam account because he'd happily set it again for me.
Captain doesn't seem to have a problem with me being an admin because on more than one occasion my ideas have been put into place to make the system better.

I do not care if you, or anyone else on the server likes me being an admin or thinks I'm a dick. You'll either like me or hate me, pick a side and take what you get.

Original wrote:Shit like this happens DURING the EVENTS on the main server. Because our members all want these items. And having admin, a cool server lets us do this. It was only a few fucking days, and you are never on the main server anyway so why do you even give a fuck? You just had to be a dick and try to ruin it for everyone.
During events stuff that isn't usually allowed is allowed to happen?
So if I went on a massive banning spree during an event it would be excused as jolly holiday antics, right?
Original wrote:I play on the main server quite a bit and have been here for almost as long as the server has been up, and I never see you there.
I play on the main server quite a bit also, but my devotion does not goes as far as sitting on an empty server for hours on end. You most likely don't see me there because we have differing time zones. I also work, have night classes and a fiancee that I live with.

Sorry I can't play every day on the server with you, but hey, I'll clear a spot for you in my agenda book [/sarcasm]
Original wrote:Funny thing is, once the rotation stopped, the server was still a dick around 'fun server'. people were no clipping, I had someone complain to me about that and leave. Nobody was capping, no map changes, etc..
Find a responsible admin. There's almost always someone on. You're an admin too. Control the situation. Do not make excuses. Kick and ban accordingly. Report the bans in the help section, there is now a thread for it. If the ban is legitimate then you should have no fears.

Original wrote:So I need to grow up? because I was the grown up, letting everyone have a fair turn at getting stuff? And handing out the gifts that Hutch was farming?
I didn't scramble everyones name and run off to hide like a little bitch. Who needs to grow up?
You're gonna play hardball? then come back when your balls drop.
A stream of insults, deary me. :effort:

Original wrote: And the numbers thing wasn't my idea in the first place. I wasn't the one who started it, I just helped organize while I was on.

Yeah, maybe 5 or 6 people didn't like it. But I know at least 20 who were happy to get at least one halloween gift. Most of them were regulars, a few of my friends came by, we always need new players to keep the server busy. And doing things like this where they have people being cool and sharing is a great way to get them to come back.
I garuntee more people had a problem with running around NOT playing on the main server for hours seeing the same few people nab all the gifts. I heard MANY people cry about not getting anything all day.[/quote]

I know it wasn't your idea, don't worry. I'm not blaming you for this stupid idea.

Five or six people is a great exaggeration, I would say it's more split in half. Many people just went with the flow because it's easier to agree with someone who has more power than you instead of opposing them. I guarantee if you checked the chatbox you would have seen many people, admins and regulars alike agreeing on this number system being stupid and just wanted to play normally.

Yes, new people is nice but really, we didn't get many new people, if any. The funserver has a password. You know what that means? Jump to the mainserver.
Team Fortress 2 is a FPS. Yes, game play should be team based like the name dictates, but unfortunately, unless you're in the competitive scene this is hardly the case.

Why should I work to find a present then just give it away? Is it my fault I'm better or faster?

LaN popped into the server the other day and unknowingly to what we were doing, picked up a present and got a slightly more rare item. Some haunted item. People were threatening to "punish" him if he didn't give the item to the designated recipient. That's completely stupid. He found it, he should keep it.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

~drama~

this is stupid
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

Isn't it amazing how a simple "present" in an online game can turn grown men into little children? This is pathetic, it really is. Neither of you have any excuse to be acting like this. Yes balls were busted on both sides, but you know what? Be the bigger man and LET THIS ARGUMENT DIE. I refuse to take a side in this because i was not on the server during the time in question therefore I have no way to confirm nor deny either of your stories. But from reading what was posted it really seems like both of you are so concerned about being right that you don't care if you give our servers a bad reputation during the events.

Just stop it, the both of you.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Beetle »

Whoever it is that is noclipping though needs to stop, and whoever it was please tell them.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... st26155714
Tampashrew
Steam ID: tampashrew
Xbox Gamer Tag: Bizhub72

Unread post by Tampashrew »

Where's the gif of the chick eating popcorn at?
"If you're looks for my actual porn, I'll give you a hint: A folder labeled "Tax Returns: 1995" shouldn't take up 200 gigs." -Kerplunkers

"7:17 PM - •cC• Sergeant Steve: I've held a horse dick in my hand" - Stevey
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

I have the gif of the black guy eating popcorn, not sure about the girl though.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Beetle »

Regardless of who was right, it was still really nice of Hutch. :stupid:
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Celtic wrote:Grow the fuck up

He told me it was 34, so I renamed myself to 34.
RE-RE-REVERSE PSYCOLOGY.
And then I lose reputation.

I know hutch; He's a competitive, stockmap loving, srsbsns player.
I could see hutch giving things out for free.

Although I do compete, I do love stockmaps, and I learned that nonsrsbsns gets old fast if I do it on a daily basis like it had for me back in 09.

We're both fags. I have an obsession with the max head. And it's not because it's rare, It's because I like the god damn sam and max series. Despite that I'll probably never get it unless I spend money, I can always try. I have over 3 years left to find a person selling it and achieve it.
Halloween items are the key for me getting more metal, I already got 6-7 refined from the masks and these new halloween items. (I spent alot of time farming.) Refined helps me get keys, keys help me get earbuds, earbuds help me get max's severed head. And I am a selfish wizard bastard.
If you guys remembered, I was constantly getting the masks back in manor at the FuckServer. Every now and then people complain and it irritates me so much that I say "You know what? Selling masks for 1 crate." Although I do hate crates, They're a waste of backpack space, And they make me use my keys that I have been collecting on em. About 6 times they made me unbox-Nevermind, I'm getting off topic. But as I was saying earlier, You have to irritate me to make me give free stuff. Although there are exceptions here n there. I would've given a ton of free shit if I had the saxxy. Hell, Reason being is that it'll make a good substitute for the max head.
On the other hand, You don't have to irritate hutch to make him give free shit. Although he may have a reason why he's giving free stuff other than him being nice. (I give free shit when I feel strongly hated too.)

Longstory Short; You're not a selfish bastard like I am hutch, Appreciate yourself. Ill see your ramen copy pasta story in the chatbox tomorrow.
Hutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33802119

Unread post by Hutch »

o_O

Guys what are you even arguing about.........

I went on the main server to get in on the rotation that was going on because i wanted presents (who didn't when they first came out). After it took an entire hour for me to get 1 damn present (even though i found 5, 3 of them haunted), i decided id try to go whore some valve servers where everyone is f2p and it isnt hard to beat them at anything. I ended up getting about 20-something presents, and found out that people really liked some of them. I sold a large amount of them for stuff i wanted (finally completed my scout with gold tossle cap, 3d glasses, and black flip flops, and completed my pyro with pink chefs hat, lime facade, and googly eyes, and somehow i got a villains veil in all of it, i have no idea how). And I also just bought a second account, which gave me tons of items that i needed to complete my sets. I was really happy that i got everything i wanted, and remembered how long it took to get 1 gift on the mainserver. I handed over all the duplicate halloween gifts i had (and some i just didnt want) to Voodoo to pass out on the mainserver so people wouldnt be so pissed about the whole rotation thing, and everyone could get a present without having to wait up to 2 hours for it (yes with 30 people on the server, it takes 150 minutes for you to get your present).

I was trying to give everyone what they wanted.
Celtic- i was trying to break up the whole rotation thing by passing out free gifts so people like you that didnt like it wouldnt be pissed, and could play normally without being forced to give up presents that you find.

Everyone else- please stop flaming each other. Geez, if I knew giving free stuff to people that wanted it would piss so many people off i would have just kept the presents and whored more on some f2p servers for more stuff i wanted.

Basically, just everyone shut the hell up. If you wanted (or still want) free halloween presents, you got them. If you wanted the rotation thing to stop so you could play normally, you got it. Everyone got what they wanted, so shut the hell up.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Beetle »

Hutch, reread everything again. I believe you really have very little to do with why they are arguing.
Hutch

Unread post by Hutch »

There was way too much to read and im lazy, i just assumed they were arguing about that.

If you arent arguing about that then please take my name out of the thread title or stop arguing
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Hutch wrote:There was way too much to read and im lazy, i just assumed they were arguing about that.

If you arent arguing about that then please take my name out of the thread title or stop arguing
I was too lazy to read your last post.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

i find the denzo-jimmy-celtic love triangle from Sunday more interesting then all of this.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

denzo-jimmy-giro-celtic love square tbh
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Celtic wrote:denzo-jimmy-giro-celtic love square tbh
You're not even including your fiance, that's how much you love me.
Life is whatever.
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

The love her and I share is a bit weird, I must say.
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

except that giro doesn't love jimmy.
Hutch

Unread post by Hutch »

By the way, as Haun mentioned, I am a srsbusiness-loving TF2 player. I realize the FPS qualities of the game, which is why I spend a good half my time in TF2 in tf2lobby, pug.na, and any competitive scrims people ask me to participate in. One of the reasons I did what I did is because I do consider myself to be a better TF2 player, and I find it very easy to obtain presents wherever they spawn. I thought it would be unfair to steal all the presents from our community, so I went on some valve servers where people were more concerned with why the SMG didn't kill people in 3 shots than getting the presents. I found myself with way more halloween shit than I wanted, and what else could i do but delete it or give it to people that actually want it?

(And if anyone wants to join me in tf2lobby, I get kind of lonely as the only cC member there :( )
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Beetle »

Hutch wrote:By the way, as Haun mentioned, I am a srsbusiness-loving TF2 player. I realize the FPS qualities of the game, which is why I spend a good half my time in TF2 in tf2lobby, pug.na, and any competitive scrims people ask me to participate in. One of the reasons I did what I did is because I do consider myself to be a better TF2 player, and I find it very easy to obtain presents wherever they spawn. I thought it would be unfair to steal all the presents from our community, so I went on some valve servers where people were more concerned with why the SMG didn't kill people in 3 shots than getting the presents. I found myself with way more halloween shit than I wanted, and what else could i do but delete it or give it to people that actually want it?

(And if anyone wants to join me in tf2lobby, I get kind of lonely as the only cC member there :( )
What else could you do? You could mention how every item you're getting is "for my friend." Right, Blue?
Hutch

Unread post by Hutch »

Beetle wrote:
What else could you do? You could mention how every item you're getting is "for my friend." Right, Blue?

Well nobody in the servers seemed to care that i was taking the presents (except for the occasional raging 12 year old, but they're fun to piss off).

The main point in that last post was: can anyone play tf2lobby with me :|
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

Hutch wrote:
Beetle wrote:

Well nobody in the servers seemed to care that i was taking the presents (except for the occasional raging 12 year old, but they're fun to piss off).

The main point in that last post was: can anyone play tf2lobby with me :|
I would love to, but with school and work right now i dont have time to play any comp tf2.

EDIT: That and my hard drive is crapping out.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Beetle »

I've never done it, but I would also love to try. If my connection doesn't suck tonight, I might.
Hutch

Unread post by Hutch »

In reply to Spleenter: It's one 30 minute long match which isnt extremely competitive, and at times gets pretty stupid (bad teams tend to offclass and piss everyone off)
In reply to anyone that wants to play ever: send me a message in steam and maybe we can play some lobbies :awesome: