Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Jigglys Fun House

Announcements for our community.
tHeReAlSuSaN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19560363
Xbox Gamer Tag: Jess DA MEXICAN

Jigglys Fun House

Unread post by tHeReAlSuSaN »

Visit jigglysfunhouse.net home of the world famous sourcecrack mod!!!
What ev ,What ev, I do what I want...
-Eric Cartman
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Re: Jigglys Fun House

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

I played there for a while. i think i had gotten to an overall level of 130 when one day i came in and everything had reset.

i asked jiggly about it and it was because if you don't donate, after a while your levels will be reset.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

The guy that runs those servers is a complete dick. I messaged him for a while trying to get that mod for our servers, even to the point of paying him a couple hundred dollars for it. In my experience, all the servers running that mod are terrible and laggy as shit. Half the time I was on there I wouldn't be connected to steam and the people playing wern't all that interesting.

The amount of people who donate and the money those servers generate is insane. Literally hundreds of dollars a month. If people donated that much here, I could pay some collage [edit: college] kid to make mods for us.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I wanna make a collage!
Sorry had to XD
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

[insert witty comment here]
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

so i guess jiggly is in trouble now. i was lurkin on the SPUF and saw a thread about him.
no link yet.. im at work making a quick post.

aparently someone donated $0.01 through paypal, and since paypal takes .25+ 2% of the donation he actually had to pay.
he then posted all of that guys private info..
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Also they take your levels away if you don't donate. There are some videos on how they love you and respect you if you donate the most. So yes Jiggly has goofed.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

I think this is the thread you were talking about:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... &t=1419700

That thread links to these videos showing admins blackmailing people into donating by threatening to remove levels if they don't. It isn't something that happens by itself, it seems the personally watch for people that play a lot or are high levels and target them to harass into donating.

Like I said, Jiggly is a dick and those servers are horrible.

Boreas
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Boreas »

If this Jiggly person actually posted private information publically vindictively then should that person can probably go after him legally if he feels like it.

You know I havn't commented on most of this stuff, like the whole hardblush, because honestly, I view many of the Cc people just a step away from this crap. That annoying baby in the video on the leash of his master jumps to mind. Griefing is a pathetic anti social behavior for attention. If done peroperly it can be quite amusing, but that requires the griefed players to actually start playing along, see the old team roomba(?) stuff, and I'm sure most of the time people were just pissed with them.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

Boreas wrote:If this Jiggly person actually posted private information publically vindictively then should that person can probably go after him legally if he feels like it.

You know I havn't commented on most of this stuff, like the whole hardblush, because honestly, I view many of the Cc people just a step away from this crap. That annoying baby in the video on the leash of his master jumps to mind. Griefing is a pathetic anti social behavior for attention. If done peroperly it can be quite amusing, but that requires the griefed players to actually start playing along, see the old team roomba(?) stuff, and I'm sure most of the time people were just pissed with them.
Tell us more about your moral superiority.
Boreas
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Boreas »

I never said anyone was morally lesser then I, well mabye hardblush, if your attempting attack my postition with just words, I would suggest the word "maturity". I suppose in context I could understand moral superiority if I viewed griefing as perhaps bad morally, and I suppose I do, but more of the vibe in my messages, as I see it, was stupid, idoitic, childish etc. Which typically is associated with maturity, but now I'm just being a ass. :)
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

Riftoff wrote:Tell us more about your moral superiority.
Bait post is bait
benharris5
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16209418

Unread post by benharris5 »

captainAngry wrote:The amount of people who donate and the money those servers generate is insane. Literally hundreds of dollars a month. If people donated that much here, I could pay some collage [edit: college] kid to make mods for us.
I'm a college kid who could make mods for you. I don't know much about collages but I might be able to help some with that too...
Riftoff wrote: Tell us more about your moral superiority.
ITS A TRAP